Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer Reading

Here's a "sweet sixteen" list of some of my favorite books:

1. Gifted Hands by Ben Carson

2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

3. The Cross and the Switchblade by David Wilkerson

4. Rachel's Tears by Beth Nimmo and Darrell Scott

5. The Journals of Rachel Scott

6. The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom

7. In the Presence of my Enemies by Gracia Burnham

8. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

9. Joni by Joni Eareckson

10. Through Gates of Splendor by Elisabeth Elliot

11. The Story of the Trapp Family Singers by Maria Augusta Trapp

12. Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris

13. Cheaper by the Dozen by Frank B. Gilbreth, Jr., and Ernestine Carey (some language, I think, our copy has white-out :)

14. The Summons to Become by Rachel Chambers

15. Twice Pardoned by Harold Morris

16. Bruchko by Bruce Olson

I love to read! I'm always looking for more books that help me develop and grow in my faith. Do you have any suggestions? If so, please share them in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment