Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Trying something new...

Blogging is something entirely new for me, but I thought I'd give it a try. I'm blogging from a mobile device, so I hope that doesn't make the format terrible for computers. I have a goal for this blog. I want it to be a place where young ladies can dig deep into who God made them to be, a place where discussion is welcome, and a place where truth reigns. I will post whatever seems relevant whenever I have time. That could be a broad range. I welcome topic suggestions if anybody has some, so feel free to tell me what you think is important.

4 comments:

  1. Have fun blogging!

    Sounds like you have a good idea of what this blog will become and what the purpose is.

    Maybe cover book reviews (such as Joyfully at Home), character qualities (such as temperance) or good resources out there. Also some girls feel like outsiders because of their faith - encouragement is always needed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenny! I have thought of doing book reviews because I really like to read; is Joyfully at Home a book? The character qualities idea is wonderful! I keep a chart of character qualities by my bed to work on developing them. Developing godly character is so important. I can't wait to share some of my favorite resources, and I hope all of you will share your godly resources too!

      Delete
  2. It is a book - just the first one that came to mind! There are so many books out there so it can be hard to decide what to read. Some resources you hear about everywhere (like Return of the Daughters) but others are an accidental find.

    I have a chart of character qualities too. I think it came from the Duggar website. I need to read it more often though!

    Looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, that's funny; I got mine from the Duggars' website also! I love that family :)

      Delete